Make Money Online

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Personal Mentor Is Only A Phone Call Away

A friend sees you as you are, and does not try to change you, but a mentor loves you too much to let you stay the same.
When my husband had a heart attack in 1998, the first calls I made were to our mentors. I knew they would pray for us, and help us make important decisions.
I actually went to a leadership training seminar the day after his heart attack. I figured I could sit and cry all alone all day or at the hospital, or I could go to the seminar and stay focused on what I needed to do, since I would be the only one making money for awhile. It helped to be around my mentors and people that loved us. After the seminar, several people went with me to the hospital and hung out with me.
We have been through some pretty severe financial struggles and we could always count on sound advice from our mentors. We could also count on them telling us to get off the bench and get on the team. They don't mince words.
We could either look at all that went wrong with our life, or get back on track with their help. One thing they never did was join our pity party. They always got us refocused on our dreams. They never felt sorry for us and paid for our next seminar, but we knew they were expecting us to be there. We did what it took to never miss anything, even when we were short on income. They didn't take our excuses and we don't take other's excuses.
Visit Get On TEAM to learn more about a world class leadership development system and one of the fastest growing leadership communities on the planet! To learn how you can find an internet marketing mentor, or start an online business, visit Pam Eppinette.
Pam Eppinette has over 30 years of business, sales and marketing experience and is a successful internet business owner, wellness consultant and life and business coach.
END OF POST. 

No comments: