Make Money Online

Friday, August 20, 2010

You Can't Work Hard Enough to Overcome a Negative Attitude

You can't work hard enough to overcome a negative attitude. No matter how hard you try, you can not maintain a positive attitude if you are constantly hanging around people with a negative attitude.
I personally had to quit hanging around my family and friends as much as I was, because I was constantly being told I was a dreamer and I live in a fantasy world, etc. I heard the negative from them on a constant basis, and I could not wait to get to a weekly workshop or a monthly seminar with like-minded people to get around my mentors.
It has been said that if you list the incomes of the 5 people you associate with and average them together, you will be able to figure out how much your income is.
Personally, I would like to hang around 5 millionaire mentors on a consistent basis, because they think differently than me, and I would not mind having their income, either. When I am around my mentors, they encourage me and help me raise the bar. They tell me I can have whatever I want in life if I am willing to help other people. I have several mentors that are millionaires. I am learning from the best in all areas of my life.
I have different personal mentors for leadership development and community building, for spiritual growth, and for internet marketing and mentoring.
You can't rely on one personal mentor because you need an expert in a certain area of your life that you are trying to improve.
Whatever you do, get a personal mentor that encourages you and has a great smile! A positive attitude goes a long way. As I said before, you can't work hard enough to overcome a negative attitude! Keep positive people foremost in your lives!
The sky is the limit. I have super-sized dreams because my mentors have super-sized leadership and coaching ability.
Sorry, but I can't afford to hang out with the 95% crowd any longer. I need the constant positive energy from my mentors.
Visit Get On TEAM to learn more about a world class leadership development system and one of the fastest growing leadership communities on the planet!
To learn how you can find an internet marketing mentor, or make money while you sleep using the power of the internet, by starting an online business, visit Pam Eppinette.
Pam Eppinette has over 30 years of business, sales and marketing experience and is a successful internet business owner, wellness consultant and life and business coach.
 END OF POST. 

No comments: