Make Money Online

Friday, September 10, 2010

Why Should You Associate With Like-Minded People at Least Once a Month?

One thing I heard all the time growing up is "be careful who you hang around with."
Why? You become like the people you associate with.
We are exposed to so much negative that we really do need to get with a positive team of winners to get refueled.
No matter how much you want to accomplish, no matter how big your dreams are, no matter how motivated you think you are, you still need to get with a crowd of excited, fired-up people who are hungry to learn and keep growing.
My husband and I have been involved in an on-going leadership development program since 1991. We were young when we started our first company, a water treatment dealership. We had no clue about business or how to deal with people. We struggled but we were successful. One thing I learned early in business was I could learn a lot from the other dealers.
We went to every seminar the company had, every dealer meeting, sales meeting, management school, etc. I even went to every service meeting and learned how to work on water softeners so I had more knowledge talking to customers. At the breaks and lunches, I always drilled people for their marketing ideas, service policies, advertising strategies, etc.
When we had a opportunity to start going to theses monthly leadership seminars, I jumped at the chance. I looked forward to every seminar. I was anxious to learn from other leaders and hang out with excited people.
After dealing with customers and employees all month, it was a breath of fresh air to get in a positive atmosphere.
Visit Get On TEAM to learn more about a world class leadership development system and one of the fastest growing leadership communities on the planet! To learn how you can find an internet marketing mentor, or start an online business, visit Pam Eppinette.
Pam Eppinette has over 30 years of business, sales and marketing experience and is a successful internet business owner, wellness consultant and life and business coach. Pam is a leadership coach for one of the world's best leadership training and development companies.
 END OF POST. 

No comments: