Make Money Online

Monday, June 16, 2008

You Must Have Some Audacious Dreams

You must have outrageous dreams to make any dreams come true.

One thing you must do if you are going to move forward in your life is have some wild dreams. I mean dreams so big that people that know you will think you are crazy! You need to write down what your ultimate life would look like if you could live your wildest dreams.

If I were............
If I had..............
If I were doing......

then I would be profoundly happy and fulfilled. My life would be complete and I would consider myself a success.

What car would you drive?
What house would you live in?
What habits would you break?
What would you do with your life if time and money were no object?
What inspires you or excites you?
What are your biggest dreams?
If you want to be famous, what do you want to be famous for?

Don't hold back. Write everything down.

Some people put their lives on hold because they can't figure out what they want out of life. Meanwhile, life passes them by.

Don't let this happen to you.
If you can't think of anything, commit to thinking about it and write something down.

What are your wildest dreams?

Seriously, if time or money was no object what would you be doing right now? Don't
be afraid to post what you want! It will put your mind one step closer towards figuring out how to get it!

I will share my wildest dreams with you, but you have to share yours with me!
I have huge dreams, but what I want you to know is they are all based on Zig Ziglar's principal - If you help enough people get whatever they want in life, you will get whatever you want.


Financial freedom is a big dream. I would love to have as much money as it takes to do whatever I want to do anytime, I want to do it, anywhere in the world.
I will admit I have wanted a Mercedes Benz since 1985. I still don't have one, but it has been my dream car, and I will have one someday.

We are on our 4th pre-owned Cadillac, but someday there will be a new Mercedes sitting in front of my dream home which will cost $3,000,000 to build. I can see my dream home in my mind.
I am constantly writing more things down that I want in it.

My other wildest dreams include being an internet millionaire, being a famous songwriter with Dove awards for my worship songs, and being a best-selling author with people lined up waiting to see me. I want to be a leadership coach and mentor to thousands of people. I want to speak all over the world teaching leadership skills. I also want to speak all over the world telling people how Jesus has set me free from the chains that bound me.

No comments: