Make Money Online

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 CDS a Day for Personal Development and Leadership Training

2 cds a day will help keep the negative attitude away.


Why leadership personal development program and seminars? Why have my husband & I have been involved with an ongoing personal development program since 1991? Our program consists of 2 CDs a week and a book of the month.
Let me start of by telling you how I first got hooked on audio information.
We were young when we started our first company in 1981, a water treatment dealership. We had no clue about business or how to deal with people, but we were determined to never have to work for someone. We had big dreams and we knew having a job would never get us what we wanted.
We hired an employee who loaned me a set of 12 tapes by Tom Hopkins. "The Art of Selling."
My sales went through the roof. I had a confidence I never had before. I learned how to handle objections and close sales.
I learned so much from those tapes. I wanted to learn more. I paid for those tapes and started my own search for more tapes, which led me to Dennis Waitley, Zig Ziglar, Norman Vincent Peale, Earl Nightingale and other motivational speakers. I listened to my tapes every morning. Whenever I was in the kitchen or my car my tape player was on.
We were introduced to a personal development program a few years later, and I became so excited. We got 2 tapes (CDs were not born yet) and a book of the month.
This was exactly what I needed. I didn't have to waste my time trying to figure out what to buy next. It came automatically. I was never disappointed with the speakers, subjects or quality of the material!
I really started growing and became much better in all areas of my life. I could not wait to get our new tapes. Now we are on a CD program. We can't wait to get our cds. I run in from the mailbox and put them in, hungry for more information.
I listen to them all right away, and then I listen to them over and over again!
Some people say they can't afford the CDs or the personal development program. I say, can you afford not to have it? I feel it is the best investment I could possibly make in myself. I am worth it!
TEAM is offering full access to their leadership website for 30 days free. To start your free trial, go now to http://www.GetOnTeam.com or go now to learn more about a world class leadership development system and one of the fastest growing leadership communities on the planet! To learn how you can find an internet marketing mentor or start an online business, go to http://www.pameppinette.com
Pam Eppinette has over 30 years of business, sales and marketing experience and is a successful internet business owner, wellness and weight management coach and a TEAM leadership, life and business coach.


2 cds a day will help keep the negative attitude away.
END OF POST

No comments: