Make Money Online

Sunday, October 24, 2010

What Can You Do in the Next 15 Minutes to Get You Closer to Your Goals?

What can you do in the next 15 minutes that will take you closer to your goal?
One of the hardest things for me has been getting sidetracked with stuff that needs done, but it really isn't going to get me closer to my goals. It seems like I always have a gazillion things to do, but which one of them is really going to help me reach the goals in my life?
One thing I used to love to do and I am very good at is selling on eBay. I loved to buy at yard sales and sell the stuff on eBay. I loved taking pictures, writing the descriptions, uploading the auction and watch the bidding wars start and end!
I took pride in my auctions and to satisfy my personal best I put time into a lot of detail. I uploaded 10 pictures for 1 item, and a description about the slightest detail. I know that putting the extra detail in my auctions and more photos than most auctions had helped me to get higher bids, but I would have been better putting more items on in a shorter time.
I made a lot of money doing eBay, but it was a the expense of having a personal life, family time, time to devote to my personal development and life coaching business, etc. I did close up my eBay store at the request of my husband and my spiritual mentors.
I did not realize how consumed my life became with eBay and trying to make a living. It was not something that could bring in passive income and it got me totally off focus of my priorities and lifetime goals. If I accomplish my goals I will have permanent passive residual income and be able to leave a legacy for my grandchildren which is important to me.
Visit Get On TEAM to learn more about a world class leadership development system and one of the fastest growing leadership communities on the planet!
To learn how you can find an internet marketing mentor, or make money while you sleep using the power of the internet, by starting an online business, visit Pam Eppinette.
Pam Eppinette has over 30 years of business, sales and marketing experience and is a successful internet business owner, wellness consultant and life and business coach.
 END OF POST.


No comments: