Make Money Online

Monday, September 1, 2008

You've Got What You Got Because You Did What You Did

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If you are not satisfied with what you have in life, doesn't it make sense that you need to do something different?
If you want to change something in your life, you gotta change something in your life.
That is where a mentor or success coach can help you.
If it seems like you are going round and round the same mountain over and over then it is time to have someone look at your situation and give you their opinion of what you might do differently.
I don't know how many times I was doing something and not getting results and my mentor might have made a simple suggestion and if I listened to him , I got better results.
Even just a simple "do what your doing but do more of it "might have helped me see definite improvement. Sometimes I was just like a cat chasing a tail doing something ineffective or not necessary.

You did what you did to get what you got, so if you don't want want you have you must do something different.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
END OF POST.

No comments: