Make Money Online

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Take Baby Steps


One foot, then the other!
Baby Steps! Take One Step at a time! One foot, then the other!
One thing I am learning is to take baby steps. Do one thing, one step at a time. I used to jump into things with both feet and then I would be overwhelmed. If I would have just tested the waters first I could have saved time and money.
One example comes from our water treatment dealership. I was at a dealer meeting and they talked about a promotion to give away turkey platters with a free water test. I got so excited I ordered cases of turkey platters, did a mailer and waited for our phone to ring.
If I would have bought a few to try it out, I would have found that nobody wanted a turkey platter. The few people that did call for the free water test told me to keep my platter and give it to somebody else. I think I carried turkey platters in my trunk for a few years. Finally, one Christmas I wrapped them all up and gave them to everyone in the family that was old enough to have a turkey platter.
I still had plenty left and gave them as shower gifts with kitchen towels and other kitchen supplies wrapped with them. It turns out that most of the younger family members that didn't get a platter for Christmas, eventually ended up getting one for their bridal shower.
I'm sure many of you can think of things you have done without taking the time to check with a mentor.
First, think of some of the really dumb decisions you have made without thinking. If you had someone to talk to before you made the decision, would it have saved you time or money?
Next, after learning to take baby steps, learn how you can find a mentor, participate in a leadership development program or start an online business and make money while you sleep, visit Pam Eppinette. Pam Eppinette has over 30 years of business, sales and marketing experience and is a successful internet business owner, wellness consultant and life and business coach. Pam believes success is possible for those who want work from home with the right mentor and proven training.

One foot, then the other!
END OF POST